Place： Kawakami village, Nagano
Would you like to try skiing with MISHOP members? We especially welcome those who have never seen snow or tried skiing. There'll be free skiing lessons for those who want them. *Sorry, snowboarding is restricted to only those with experience only.
Date: Saturday, Mar 11th (Sat.) - 12th (Sun.) , 2023 (1 night 2 days)
Ski Resort: Chateraise Ski Valley Nobeyama (Nagano)
Accommodations: Kawakamigo Nature Village
(Mitaka City Extra-Curricular Facilities, Nagano)
● Eligible participants: Non-Japanese residents and their family
members (elementary school agers and up) ／
● Gathering Time & Place: Mar 11th (Sat.) 7:50am,
on the south side of Mitaka Industrial Plaza
(End of tour: Mar 12th (Sun.) 7:00pm,
on the south side of Mitaka Industrial Plaza)
● Transportation: Large tour bus
(Transportation fees to the bus departure site borne by participants)
● Capacity: 25 non-Japanese residents
(elementary school agers and up)
25 MISHOP members/helpers
(The first 50 participants limited only)
*At least minimum of 20 participants with 10 non-Japanese resident participants or more.
* Minors (under 18 years of age) need consent from their guardian.
● All participants are required to show results of an antibody test indicating a negative result.
● Application: Apply directly at the MISHOP office or on the MISHOP Website. A form for you to fill in necessary information will be sent to you by return e-mail. Those applying at the MISHOP office may submit the forms after filling in the necessary information.
*Required information: Address, Name, gender, date of birth, age, nationality, mobile phone number, email address, Emergency contact number (in Japan), participation in skiing lesson, rental wear (ski wear), food allergies.
● Application period:
From Jan 17th (Tue.) 10AM to Jan 31st (Tue) 5PM
● Cost: Participation fee（\15.000）, slope facility fee, plus any other rental fees (equipment, wear, etc.) if necessary.
International Exchange Ski Tour 2023